Q: How do I provide access to materials in my IR?
The primary purpose of most digital collections is to provide user access to the information in the collection. In order to provide access to your content, you must determine how digital content will be made accessible and who will be allowed to access it. In order to best provide access to your users, it is important that you understand the needs of the users and their preferred methods for accessing the content you provide. In addition, you will have to determine the best way to promote your IR and help others discover it.
- What user interface is most appropriate for my IR?
- How do I control appropriate access to IR materials?
- How do I help people discover my IR? [remove]
- What tools and services do I need to provide for the users of my IR?
- How do I promote my IR?
- How do I provide access to the content in my institutional repository? [remove]
- How do I market my institutional repository? [remove]
Last updated on 09/29/13, 2:10 pm by edfoster10